Everything you need to know about this amazing product!
What is the Olaplex number 3?
- It is a completely optional product and not required for olaplex number 1 and 2 to work (steps 1 and 2 done in salon)
- Due to bonds being constantly broken down in the hair due to a number of factors- heat styling, bleaching etc , number 3 will maintain the strength and structure of your hair and keep it looking and feeling soft and shiny from the first use. It will continue to link the broken bonds in your strands (broken bonds are the reason your hair is weak and snappy)
- It contains the same active ingredient that is in both number 1 and 2 .
- Olaplex is free of : silicones, sulfates, phythalates, DEA, aldehydes and is NOT tested on animals.
- 100 ml bottle which should last you 6 applications
- rrp is $49.95
- Available for anyone to purchase.
How do you use it ?
- Please note that number 3 isn't a "conditioning treatment" -it is dealing with the internal structure of your hair so is designed to be shampooed out. Do NOT use as a a conditioner.
- Use once a week only.
- Shampoo and towel dry your hair. Apply a 50 cent piece or more roots to ends and comb once. Leave in for a MINIMUM of 10 to 15 minutes. Then shampoo it out, and condition with a regular conditioner as normal.
My personal findings on Number 3
I began using this a week or so before my wedding so about 6 weeks ago now.
I have quite a lot of hair but my strands are really really baby fine and they snap so easily- to the point in where i have to really be careful with how much I heat style. My hair is quite long though and my goal is to to grow it a s long as possible!
I can honestly say that since using this that the difference in how strong my hair now feels is significant. It used to snap more when I brush it and now it does that far far less so I've managed to grow my hair a bit longer than I normally can in 6 weeks. I use it by popping it in my hair at night on shampooed , towel dried hair. I sleep in it then wash it out (shampoo it out)in the morning and condition with an evo conditioner as normal.
It also has made my hair a LOT less fly away and calmer and smoother,I'm obsessed with this product !
Hope this answers all your questions on number 3 :)