Blonde Aftercare instructions
1. Avoid shampooing your hair with toning conditioner or shampoo the first time you wash after your colour , as it may grab and go purple!
2. Be careful when brushing your hair when wet, as this is when it is most susceptible to damage . Use a tangle teezer, Wet Brush, or wide toothed comb and be very gentle .
3. Tone at home with a toning conditioner, every third wash only (our Evo Fabuloso toning conditioners are available in the studio, or online here to purchase
4. Use dry shampoo when you can, instead of doing a full hair wash- to get longer out of your blonde tone. The less washing, the longer your toner lasts!Winning
5. Use an oil based serum all over your hair (put in while dry) before swimming in salt or chlorine as a barrier.
6. Sleep with a silk pillowcase to keep your hair silky soft. Cotton drains moisture from hair resulting in dry and brittle strands.
7. Stay on top of your appointments for best results -
SCALP BLEACHES - every 6 weeks
VERY BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS - 6-10 weeks
LIVED IN BLONDE- 3 to 6 months
8. We recommend having an in salon toner every 6 weeks, to keep your blonde shiny, balanced and refreshed! You can book in online for a Toner anytime right here